Base Set: 720 (one series)
- All-Rookies: 9 cards (complete set available via a 1:200/pack redemption card)
- All-Stars: 50 cards (1:2, wax exclusive)
- Award Winners: 6 cards (1:37)
- Golden Memories: 10 cards (one-per-"Blue" pack; jumbo version numbered to 10,000)
- League Leaders: 12 cards (1:17)
- Lumber Company: 10 cards (1:5, jumbo exclusive)
- Major League Prospects: 35 cards (1:6)
- Pro-Visions: 9 cards (1:12)
- Rookie Sensations: 20 cards (1:4, jumbo exclusive)
- Tim Salmon: 15 cards (cards #1-12: 1:30; cards #13-15 available via a wrapper redemption offer)
- Smoke 'n Heat: 12 cards (1:30)
- Team Leaders: 28 cards (1:6)
Packaging: 36 pack, 15-card waxboxes; 24 pack, 21-card jumbo boxes; 24 pack, 23-card Wal-Mart exclusive "Blue" packs.
Notable Cards: Nolan Ryan Smoke 'n Heat, Pro-Visions set.
- Hands down, the greatest Fleer baseball set ever.
- The Gold Standard of what a base-level baseball card product should be.
- Classy and clean white-bordered set.
- First year of UV coating on both sides of the card, and gold foil stamping on each card.
- Over 200 inserts, each seeded at the rate of one-per-pack.
- Complete Pro-Visions set forms a nine-card mosaic.
- Debut of fin-sealed foil packaging.
1994 Fleer Update
Base Set: 200 cards
- Diamond Tribute: 10 cards
- Last Fleer Update factory set for four years.