Base Set: 600 cards (one series)
- All Fleer-9: 9 cards (complete set available via a wrapper redemption offer)
- All Rookies: 9 cards (complete set available via a 1:150/pack redemption card)
- All-Stars: 25 cards (1:3)
- Award Winners: 6 cards (1:24)
- League Leaders: 10 cards (1:12)
- Lumber Company: 10 cards (1:24, retail wax exclusive)
- Major League Prospects: 10 cards (1:6)
- Pro-Visions: 6 cards (1:9)
- Rookie Sensations: 20 cards (1:4, jumbo exclusive)
- Team Leaders: 28 cards (1:24, Hobby wax exclusive)
Notable Cards: The whole base set is notable for its six different base set designs, all equally ugly.
- In an effort to spur strike-induced flagging card sales, the marketing slogan for 1995 Fleer was "Different by Design."
- Base set featured six different (and distinct) designs, one for each of baseball's six divisions.
- Fronts ranged from mildly nauseating (AL West) to LSD flashback (AL Central) to epileptic seizure inducing (NL West).
- Still an insert in every pack, with the debut of "Hot Packs" containing nothing but inserts.
1995 Fleer Update
Base Set: 200 cards (one series)
- Diamond Tribute: 10 cards (1:5)
- Headliners: 20 cards (1:3)
- Rookie Update: 10 cards (1:4)
- Smooth Leather: 10 cards (1:5, jumbo exclusive)
- Soaring Stars: 9 cards (1:36)
Notable cards: Hideo Nomo RC
- First Fleer Update set released in pack form.
- Last Fleer jumbo pack product.
- One of a bazillion late-1995 sets to feature a Hideo Nomo RC.