Base Set: 450 cards + 50 Glossy exclusive "Prospects"
- Dividends: 15 cards (1:6)
- Grasskickers: 15 cards (1:30)
- Hall's Well: 15 cards (1:30)
- Ripken Collection: 10 cards (1:30)
- Ten-4: 10 cards (1:18)
- Who to Watch: 15 cards (1:3)
- Fresh Ink: 37 Autographs (1:144, hobby exclusive)
- Glossy Lumberjacks: 45 Bat Cards (one-per-Glossy Set, production varies from 30 to 809 copies)
Notable Cards: Ripken Collection inserts, Glossy Rookies.
- The product that single-handedly kicked off the "retro" themed craze of the 2000s.
- Lauded as the best product of 2000.
- Base set is a dead-ringer for 1954 Topps.
- Cards printed on "shoebox gray" stock without any foil stamping or glossy coating.
- 10,000 serial numbered "Glossy" factory sets produced. Each set included five of 50 Glossy exclusive Prospects (each card serial numbered to 1000) and a Lumberjack bat card.
- Lumberjacks, the first game used element in Fleer/Fleer Tradition.
Full Glossy Set (factory): $60 (NmMT)
2000 Fleer Tradition Update
Base Set: 149 cards
Autogamers: Mickey Mantle game jersey (1:80 sets)
Notable Cards: Johan Santana and Barry Zito RCs
- Card #50 (believed to be C.C. Sabathia) was pulled from the set after he was taken off the Indians 40-man roster.