Base Set: 720 cards (two series of 360 each)
- Tom Glavine Career Highlights: 15 cards (cards 1-12 exclusive to all pack types, cards 13-15 available via a wrapper redemption offer)
- All-Stars: 24 cards (12 National Leaguers exclusive to series one wax, 12 American Leaguers in series two wax)
- Golden Moments: 6 cards (3 in series one wax, 3 in series two wax)
- Major League Prospects: 36 cards (18 in series one wax, 18 in series two wax)
- Pro-Visions: 6 cards (3 in series one wax, 3 in series two wax)
- Rookie Sensations: 20 cards (10 cards in series one jumbos, 10 in series two jumbos)
- Team Leaders: 20 cards (10 American Leaguers exclusive to series one racks, 10 National Leaguers exclusive to series two racks)
Packaging: 36 pack, 15-card waxboxes; 24 pack, 29-card jumbo boxes; 24 pack, 18-card retail-only rack boxes.
Notable Cards: Tom Glavine Career Highlights Autograph, Team Leader inserts
- First Fleer set released in multiple series.
- First Fleer set with UV coating (on obverse).
- Simple, silver-bordered design.
- "Round Tripper" and "League Leader" subsets.
- Last year for rack packs.
- Speaking of which, here's a challenge: find an opened 1993 Fleer rack box. Go ahead, I dare you.
1993 Fleer Final Edition
Base Set: 300 cards
- Diamond Tribute: 10 cards
- Renamed "Final Edition" for one year.
- Largest Update/Final Edition set to date.
- Features the complete Opening Day rosters of the Marlins and Rockies.
- Card #F131 of Ozzie Smith who was curiously excluded from both series of '93 Fleer.