Base Set: 720 cards (one series)
- Pro-Visions: 16 cards (12 "blacks" exclusive to wax and racks, four "whites" exclusive to factory sets)
- All-Stars: 10 cards (exclusive to jumbos)
- Box Bottoms: 9 cards
- World Series: 8 cards (exclusive to factory sets)
Notable cards: Pro-Visions inserts.
- Responsible for the "Great Yellow Printer Ink Shortage of '91."
- Largest Fleer base set ever.
- Full-color backs for the first time.
- All-Star inserts are a dead ringer for the '71 Topps Greatest Moments set.
- Pro-Visions are, and continue to be, "The Shit."
1991 Fleer Update
Base Set: 132 cards
Packaging: Hobby-exclusive factory set
Notable Cards: Jeff Bagwell and Ivan Rodriguez RCs
Full Set (factory): $5 (NmMT)