Do you know what it takes to review every single Fleer baseball set ever?
Base Set: 430 cards (one series; last 30 cards exclusive to factory set)
- short set: 350 cards
- Rookies: 50 cards (two-per-pack)
- Factory set exclusive Rookies: 30 cards
- Minis: 400 cards (1:2)
- Gold Minis: 400 cards (1:576)
- Press Plates: (1:720)
- Crowning Achievement: 20 cards (1:5)
- In the Zone: 10 cards (1:10)
- Perfect 10: 20 cards (1:5)
- Rookie Sensations: 25 cards (at least one-per-pack)
- Soaring Stars: 42 cards (1:2 Fat Packs)
- Year in Review: 20 cards (1:5)
- Autographics: 26 cards (1:720)
- Fresh Ink: 24 cards (1:720)
- Genuine Coverage: 40 cards (1:720)
Notable Cards: Andrew Miller RC, factory set exclusive RCs of Daisuke Matsuzaka, Tim Lincecum, Hideki Okajima and Alex Gordon.
- Retail only product.
- Each 10-card pack contained two cards from a 50-card MLBPA "Rookie" subset (cards #321-#370), thereby making the "Rookies" more available than any of the other base set cards.
- Each pack also contained two inserts: one Rookie Sensation and either a second Rookie Sensation or another insert. (A typical 36-pack waxbox yielded 40-45 Rookie Sensations.)
- All the inserts are not sequentially numbered. Instead, as has become custom with autogamers, inserts are "numbered" with the player's initials.
- Once again, a factory set was issued at the end of the year. And once again, it contained over 30 additional base set cards. Unlike 2006's factory set, the 2007 version had some actual RCs. (Dice-K, Lincecum, Okajima)
Full Set (factory): $60 (NmMT)