- Structure of the 500 card base set...
- I don't particularly understand the logic behind having BOTH a Team Leader AND a Team Checklist subset.
- Joe DiMaggio is listed as card #0 on the provisional checklist. (Gimmicked SP? God I hope not.)
- All 30 "Rookies" are of September call-ups with Tampa Bay's David Price being the "money card."
- Each 20-card Hobby pack will have two insert cards. Assuming some of these are exclusive to retail, the complete list of inserts reads as follows:
Gold Parallel (numbered to 99)
StarQuest (25 cards, available in six different flavors)
Rookie Debuts (30 cards, same checklist as the base set Rookies)
'75 OPC (50 cards, 1:4/packs, available in regular and mini varieties)
Rivals (25 cards)
Greats of the Game (25 cards)
USA 18U National Team (18 cards)
USA Retrospectives (14 cards)
20th Anniversary (1:2)
Yankee Tedium Lunacy Update (1:4)
MLB Documentary Update (1:4)
- Each 16-pack Hobby waxbox will yield two jersey cards, one of which will be a multi-swatch card (double, triple, or quad) numbered to 199 copies or less.
- One autographed gamer and a patch card per 12-box case.
30 Team Leaders
10 Season Highlights
30 Team Checklists