In case you haven't noticed, I've begun to post my wantlists. You'll notice them in the right column. I hope to have my entire list posted soon; however, I only have 2001-present for now.
For the longest time, I've been hesitant to post my wantlists, as I had been stiffed in the past. But I feel that now is the right time. That, and I'm running out of room for my monster boxes!
All of the files listed are text files, so you'll have to click the "Back" button on your browser to return to this page. Each text file will have the date that particular year's list was last updated, so be sure to check them often.
Unfortunately, my inventory of cards is so extensive I can not possibly list an index of every single card available to trade. However, I do have a large selection of base cards, inserts and parallels from the late 80s, 90s and 00s. Speaking of which, what exactly do you call the decade we're in now? The "Double-Zeros?" The "Oughts?"
Anyway, e-mail me your offers, and your wantlists, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules of Engagement:
1. My policy is to trade, straight-up, Beckett HI for Beckett HI -- or as reasonably close to Beckett HI as possible. That is, the total combined Beckett HI value of my cards, for the total combined Beckett HI value of yours. Seems fair, right?
2. When offering a trade, please format your wantlist like so:
Year | Brand | Set Name | Card Number
All my doubles are stored in this order. I haven't the time to search my entire inventory for every Joe Shlabotnik card, and such requests will be ignored.
3. All of my items (except where noted) are in Mint condition, and I expect the same in return. If any item is not to my satisfaction, then I reserve the right to return the card(s) in question.
4. I will mail out your cards ONLY AFTER I receive my cards. I hate to do this, but like I mentioned, I've been burned before and don't want to get burned again.
I know what you're probably saying: "How can you assure me that you won't give me the shaft Chris?" That's a fair question, but think about this. I'm the guy with the baseball card blog that gets 1500 unique visits per day. Do you really think it would be in my best interest to throw my reputation away just for a handful of 2007 Allen & Ginter singles?
5. ALL TRADES ARE FINAL!!! Once we agree to a trade, I expect you to live up to your end of the bargain.
6. I am not responsible for late, misdirected or damaged mail.
7. I AM NOT BUYING!!! PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ME WITH OFFERS TO BUY YOUR CARDS!!!